Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The all natural better Tennis ball alternative...

Something the earth, and your dogs teeth will enjoy! Made from one "Racquetball" and a mound of wool roving, this ball was made in about 1-1/2 hours and has so far out lived most ordinary tennis balls! You save money by not having to re-buy new balls every month, you save the landfill by not dumping pounds of broken tennis ball out each month, you save the earth by not buying something produced with a lot of harsh chemicals, and you save your dogs teeth by providing a softer alternative. Here is the end result of my first ever "Wet felted dog ball" project. I did have to go back after a day and add an extra layer to this one, my very first ball, and made the needed improvements with my second ball. I'm really looking forward to making more in the future, right after I can secure a larger stock pile of wool!



No comments:

Post a Comment