Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello Blog world!

For a first post, thought I'd give you a breakdown of what will be going on here.

I've been a hobbyist photographer for years, was given my first camera to play with when I was 7, my first subject, the family farm Collie. I will be creating in between posts to highlight some select shots from my ever growing collection of canine photographs, mostly of my own crew.

I have also been an artist and crafter my entire life. I live to craft, and work in many different media sources. I've worked in: paints, paper, ink, fabric, wool, glue, charcoal, pencil, clay, and nature. Over the years I've found my best works to be in sketches, clay sculpting, water colors, and felting, of which I hope to share several of my projects with you, along with some "how-To's".

I also live on a small plot of 55 acres currently being used by my family, a small garden, and a few chickens, but someday hopefully will add more "critters" to the mix. I hope to share some of the, probably miss-adventures with you. Up next, I'm hoping for sheep, wool breeds of coarse. We'll see how or if that works out.

So, that is going to be my blog, in a "cyber-shell", half Craft-blog, half Dog-blog, half Farm-blog. My crew welcomes you to stay, share, and connect to our Blog. Here is one of our favorite cyber memories we would like to share first, receiving our Spoon Flower fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment